Your Consultation with Dr. Carr
In our office, we strive to deliver the best care for our patients. With over 25 years of experience as a leading surgeon in his field, Dr. Carr will help you achieve your goals in cosmetic plastic surgery. Safe, natural and reliable results is a top priority at Skinworks. We appreciate your consideration and hope to make your visit with Skinworks and Dr. Carr a comfortable and satisfying experience.
What to Expect During Your Consultation with Dr. Carr
- You will begin by meeting with Dr. Carr’s patient coordinator, Tammy, who will obtain your medical history.
- During your consultation with Dr. Carr, he will review your medical history and discuss your surgical goals. He will examine your areas of concern, discuss treatment options, offer his recommendations and answer any questions about possible procedures.
- Following your consultation with Dr. Carr, Tammy will provide a quote for the proposed surgery and, if requested, financing information. She can help you choose a surgical date and schedule your pre-op appointment.
- General wait time for surgery is 6-8 weeks; we will do your best to accommodate you if you are in need of an expedited surgical date.
- Once you are home, you will have our Post-op care nurse’s contact information and are invited to call or email any questions that may arise.
Parking & Payment Options
Free parking is available with access to a private elevator and entrance on your surgery day. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Debit and Cash.